Last modified: September 3, 2022
PinMeh, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download/install/register with, access or use the [name of application] (the “App”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and, in email, text, and other electronic communications set through/in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see [link to “THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION”]).
- [Description of other sources].
Our websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
NO USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The App is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us at
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
When you download, register with or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location, age, Mas Band affiliation; etc.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App; subscribing to our service; posting material; and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- [Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App].
- [Your search queries on the App].
- [Types of information the user provides].
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of [websites you access through the App/[identification of website]] (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION.
When you download, access and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location of data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
INFORMATION COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages
THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about our users. This may include information about users’ use of this App and other apps to serve them interested-based (behavioral) advertising. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of PinMeh’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by [company name] about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address or phone number to use the “share” feature of our App, we will transmit the contents of that email or text message and your email address or phone number to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PinMeh, Inc. our customers or others.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to